Friday, April 3, 2009

Xudong and LinLin

Photographer - ChuianFeng

Xudong and LinLin were both from China and they got to know each other while studying and working in Singapore. I still remember Xudong sharing on stage. He remembers clearly what his parents taught him. One must be down to earth and be honest to others. That's something that really touches my heart.

They are also super nice to me. I am so glad to find my hot pizza waiting for me before shooting their solemnization. :D

And, when i delivered their pictures, Linlin even gave me a nice painting. :)

Here's some random from the day.













Linlin was actually in the toilet when Vincent(Videographer) was interviewing Xudong. I think Linlin heard all the heartfelt words.










After a simple gatecrash, Xudong unveiled his beautiful bride.




They had a simple solemnization before the luncheon.


The words, "I do" was said so loud that everyone had a good laugh.










Their parents shed tears during Xudong's sharing on stage.











Xudong and Linlin, if you are still stalking reading our blog, thank you guys for engaging me as your wedding photographer. And thank you for leaving wonderful comments for me at the Singaporebrides thread. :)

Wishing you guys a blissful marriage and all the best in your career/studies.

Cheers!
ChuianFeng (cf@1950photography.com)
http://www.1950photography.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous April 3, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

hi ChuianFeng,we finally saw our photos on your blog! You are the best photographer I've ever met!Thanks again!

XD and Lin

CF April 6, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Hi XD and LinLin,

Thanks for your compliments!

CF

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP