Sunday, April 19, 2009

Joey and Benny

Photographer: Yong How

It's been a long while since I've posted a set of wedding images. It was a pretty hectic period since last december and I feel that I'm pretty detached from my loved ones with all the long working hours. I've actually took a little time off in between work to spend some time with my family and catching up with friends along the way for the past week. It's pretty fulfilling to really enjoy some time for myself while still keeping pace with the work schedule.

Here's one wedding I've shot earlier this year.

Joey and her mum were extremely tensed up in the morning and many times, I have to remind them to relax and enjoy. I'm glad that they eased up in the later part of the day. Joey's mum is actually very candid after some getting along.

Benny on the other hand is extremely cool and took things pretty much in stride. Even the gatecrashing items and some hiccups in the logistics didn't make him lose his cool.

Also at this wedding, I've met 2 of my platoon mates (one my senior and the other my junior) from my NS days. Managed to catch up a little with them too.

Here are some images of their big day. :)


Joey still a little tensed after veiling


This is what the guys put in the gatecrash ang pows.






Joey's mum showing the guys how to do the limbo rock




"Hello Kitty"








Regards
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP