Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Melvin and Siew Pei Morning Highlights

Wedding Date: 28 Dec 2009
Photographer: Yong How

Melvin and Siew Pei's wedding marks the end of my shooting schedule for 2008. I'm glad that I've came through this whirlwind december period and at the same time feeling the sense of fulfilment knowing that it's a good year for 1950 and myself. Many thanks to all the couples who had been very supportive of us all these while. :)

Melvin and Siew Pei are a pretty interesting couple and I like their sincere yet straighforward approach to people. Also, I somehow like the way Siew Pei 'nudges' Melvin when he does something not to Siew Pei's liking. I had quite a number of chances to see Melvin as he's a doctor at the polyclinic that we bring my boy for all the checkups. We'll normally request to Melvin to examine my boy. From these encounters, we have since become like friends.

Here's the morning highlights that I've done for them. I've toyed around a little by adding some video clips into this as well. The video parts are not that polished but I feel that it still adds some fun into the show.

Tip to grooms: When you are asked to sing a love song to your bride during gatecrash, you either sing it real good or you sing it real bad. Either way, you'll impress. Haha.

Hope you'll like the slideshow.

Click here
to view morning highlights.
Password: 1950

Regards
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

Contact Us

  • yhtey@1950photography.com
  • cf@1950photography.com
  • darren@1950photography.com

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP