Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jimmy & Shirley

ROM Date: 22 Nov 2008
Photographer: Darren


Jimmy and Shirley is one of the out-spoken couple i have known. Shirley mention about the ceremony being held outdoor. Too bad the weather started to rain when it's about to begin, so we have no choice but to shift indoor. I was actually quite disappointed cause I just love to shoot outdoor.
Although I met Jimmy on the day itself, his character makes me feel comfortable and i enjoy every moment covering it. And he sure can drink a lot.
Jimmy and Shirley, hopes you guys love the photos.








Guess what, the flowers ended up on my head!

And the little girl got it... from the floor!

Cheeky dad...




Ok, I know I haven't been posting much. Been occupied with work, as well as personal stuff, as my house been renovating for the past 2 weeks.

Regards
Darren
www.1950photography.com

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

Contact Us

  • yhtey@1950photography.com
  • cf@1950photography.com
  • darren@1950photography.com

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP