Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jude and Cleo

Wedding Date: 5 Dec 2008
Photographer: Yong How

It was one of the toughest weekends that I've got since 1950 started having to cover 3 weddings in a row. 2 of which requires me to work continuously from early morning till dinner ends. However, I'm very fortunate to have all 3 couples to be so nice to be with and it definitely makes each shoot a nice experience in the end.

The mum of one of the brides also asked me how I can remain so cheery the whole day even after working for so long. I can only say that it's passion and sense of belonging to the wedding.

Thank you to all 3 couples...Cleo and Jude, Ken and Mindy, Jianming and Casey.

Here's a super express morning highlights which I've done within 1.5 hours for Cleo and Jude on their wedding day. All the images are raw and unedited. There are some minor glitches which I couldn't iron out in time too but I'm glad that they like it still. :)

Click here to view the slideshow.

Thanks Darren for being there to assist too.

Regards
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

Contact Us

  • yhtey@1950photography.com
  • cf@1950photography.com
  • darren@1950photography.com

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP