Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Colin & Minz

Wedding Date: 23rd & 30th Nov
Photographer: CF

Apologize for the lack of updates on my side here. Its been a really hectic December for me as finally i managed to survive thru it, but with tons of backlogs.

I covered Colin and Minz wedding more than a month ago and finally their pics are about to be done. Yay.. Minz, bear with me awhile more as i do up your nice nice coffeetable album ok? :p

Meanwhile, here's some random pictures for both the day and dinner. :)







Plucking armpit hair is reaaaaaaally painful... -_-"




I think Colin looks like superman here! :D




We were blessed with fine weather at Amara Santuary.


Ringing the wedding bells




I always love happy tea ceremonies!


And i got a whole bunch of people shooting behind me. :)


Minz had one of the longest gown train i ever seen...






I like this moment when Colin's mum gave him a proud kiss...






Colin did a solo performance on stage which moved Minz to tears.




And a duet after that...

Its been an incredible 2008 for us at 1950. I would like to thank everyone whom have trusted their most important day of their lives into our hands/cameras. And we will certainly strive to do better in the coming years.

Here's wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2009!

Cheers!
ChuianFeng (cf@1950photography.com)
http://www.1950photography.com/

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

Contact Us

  • yhtey@1950photography.com
  • cf@1950photography.com
  • darren@1950photography.com

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP