Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jasmine and Robin

Photography: Yong How

Jasmine and Robin's wedding is another nice and sweet one. It's also pretty amazing that despite having to go through the usual schedule of gatecrashing, chinese traditional house hopping for tea ceremonies, the morning program actually ended at 10.30am. I thought my watch went cuckoo when I checked the time after their last bit of morning program and double checked with the clock in Jasmine's home.

I'm also very grateful that everyone tried their best to take care of me even though I'm on the job. Even little gestures like making sure I get a share of the fan (it was a hot day) makes me feel like wanting to go an extra mile too.

Thank you Jasmine and Robin. :)

Here are another few selections from their morning highlights. As usual, more can be found on our Facebook profile. ;)





Regards
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP