Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Alan & Janice Wedding

Photographer - CF

Sorry for the lack of updates from my side folks.

I covered Alan & Janice wedding last month. Alan & Janice had a simple and heart warming ceremony at Wesley church, followed by a dinner banquet at Peony Jade.

This morning, i just touch down from Perth. And, i bump into Janice sister on the same flight back as me. Being very blur and tired, i didnt recognize her at first glance. I guess it must be my huge camera back that gave me away. :p

Here's some quick picks from the day.







I think Janice looks very beautiful here.








I remembered the Emcee saying that this is the last time Alan will have the upper hand. :p


Alan was made to sing a love song to Janice during the dinner.


I was camping around and waiting for such a moment during the sending off. Glad that i manage to capture it. :)

Cheers!
ChuianFeng (cf@1950photography.com)
http://www.1950photography.com/

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP