Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hooi Ping and Yuen Sern

I had the honour of covering the wedding day of Hooi Ping and Yuen Sern's wedding last month thanks to Shuixian and Raphael who referred them to me.

Rewind to a year ago when I shot Shuixian and Raph's wedding, it was one of the sweetest wedding I've covered with so much love and emotion in the air. Pity that they were pretty shy to have thier images posted here then. It was also halfway through their wedding that I got the news that my wife was pregnant. Also, I still remembered that they gave me a thank you card with 'For our V.I.P. (Very Important Photographer) written on the envelope. Shuixian and Raph, if you are reading this, I still kept your card and I hope you are both doing well. :)

Ok, back to Hooi Ping's and Yuen Sern's wedding. Their wedding was a pretty interesting to cover. Hooi Ping and Yuen Sern were rather cool through the whole day, they got pretty enthusiastic friends and relatives at their wedding and every part of their wedding was pretty filled with little moments.

The tough part came when my laptop refused to render their morning highlights properly and I had to scramble to find alternative ways to get it done. Good thing that it was resolved pretty much last minute before their solumnisation ceremony.

Here're 2 slideshows for their wedding day. I don't usually do this though... :)

Morning Highlights


Evening Ceremony


Hope you like them! ;)

Regards
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

Contact Us

  • yhtey@1950photography.com
  • cf@1950photography.com
  • darren@1950photography.com

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP