Friday, October 17, 2008

Alvin & Geok Mei

First of all, i would like to thank all couples whom wished me happy birthday yesterday. *Sounds so formal right?

Erm.. but I is very gum dong leh! Wonder how you guys know about it. Really made my day. :)

Oh, back to Alvin & Geok Mei... I also bumped into Alvin yesterday when i was at Bishan. He remembered my birthday as well! I wonder how he knew it? And they were so nice to me on their wedding day! They also gave me a packet of dog food for my picky dog to sample when we were chatting about pets. And my dog love the sample!

I feel that Alvin pretty much looks abit like our Uncle Tey Yong How though.... :p

Here's a slideshow i compiled for them using their first march in song.


P.S. Let's go dog run together one of these days! :)

Cheers!
ChuianFeng (cf@1950photography.com)
http://www.1950photography.com/

3 comments:

Unknown October 17, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

Yoz...

Nice work! :)

We did not choose the wrong photographer. Hehee :p

Shall let our dogs meet up for a dog run one day.

Anonymous October 17, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

Hi CF,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU!^_^


The slide show is fantastic!:) I like that pc that my dog looking up...so cute!!! OD pics machiam TW drama hahaha...the pose u ask me to pose at the staircase turn out very nice...and that couple shot too!Feels so romantic! And guess wat...remember tat pose tat I say I'm almost blind by the spotlight...Alvin din recognise it's me in the pose...hahaha...thank u for your hard work...u're a PRO Bro!Thumbs up for u!:)

Anonymous October 17, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

Very nicely done :)

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

Contact Us

  • yhtey@1950photography.com
  • cf@1950photography.com
  • darren@1950photography.com

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP