Friday, August 15, 2008

Madeleine and Midge

Madeleine and Midge's wedding was the day after my baby boy was delivered. The night before, I was very worried that I may not make it to shoot their wedding as the baby delivery process may take a long time. Glad that all went smoothly and I still managed to go for Madeleine and Midge's wedding direct from KK Hospital. I was a little tired at the beginning of the day. Got to thank Darren for coming to assist me. I don't think I can pull through the day to produce consistent shots without his help. Also, everyone at the wedding were very enjoyable to be with. That helps me alot to forget the fatique.

Midge is one of the most expressive groom I've shot. Madeleine is just as bubbly and they are really one fun couple to be with. Also glad that they've given us lots of room for free play and to capture their wedding with little obstrusion.

Here's some of the highlights of their wedding day.

Madeleine and Midge, Congrats!!!



Cheers!
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP