Monday, August 4, 2008

Blythe's 1st Birthday

Had the opportunity to be there to document baby Blythe's 1st birthday yesterday. Thanks to Angeline who had referred Wendy (Blythe's mum) to me. It is also my first paid baby birthday shoot. I'm more than glad to take it up as I personally like shooting children in action. A good break from all the wedding shots...

Blythe's birthday party was a simple and warm event graced by their relatives, close friends and neighbours. Little Blythe seems to be a little shy with me at first but I'm glad that she got used to the tall uncle with a black object soon enough.

Here's a bumper issue of the party pics. Wendy and hubby, hope you'll like them! :)


Blythe and her gifts....coincidentally mainly from Toy 'R' Us.



Nappy change that involved quite a few people =p

Blythe's birthday cake with lots of accessories on top





Cheers!
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

2 comments:

Anonymous August 4, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

Hey Yonghow, glad that u took up the job! very well-done, so I'm expect beta quality for my AD.Hee... jus kidding, don't stress ya!Looking forward to more of Blythe's pics!
Angeline

Tey Yong How August 4, 2008 at 11:12 PM  

Hey Angeline.

Glad you like the pics! I'll definitely do my best for your wedding day as well.

We'll meet up again when you are back in SG perhaps. :)

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP