Sunday, August 24, 2008

Evelyn and Jeremy

Evelyn and Jeremy flew back from Texas to hold their wedding ceremony here. It was such a simple and warm affair between close relatives and friends and we can really feel the kinship between everyone.

I was pretty apprehensive to cover their wedding when they approached me months ago as I was concerned that my baby may be delivered during those few days. ChuianFeng readily volunteered to assist me to cover their wedding if that really happens. On their wedding day itself, we decided that we'll go together and cover their wedding and have fun together.

Here are some of my share of images while I'll get the rest of the images from ChuianFeng tomorrow.

Evelyn and Jeremy, thank you for being such a great couple to work and be with. We wish both of you lots of joy back in the States! :)



A couple more of Evelyn and Jeremy's images are at HERE.

Cheers!
Tey Yong How
www.1950photography.com

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP