Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Perry & Rachel

Wedding Date: 28 Dec 2008
Photographer: CF

Here's my last wedding in 2008. It ended with Perry giving me a big kiss on my cheek. I still remember Perry saying, "hey CF, i dunno why... but i feel that i love you and i want to give you a kiss!" Then the rest is history.

Perry & Rachel wedding is filled with laughter. I always love happy weddings. Here's some sneak of their wedding day. :)



The sisters preparing the sabo games.




The kids were rolling around on Rachel's bed in the morning.


Halfway during the gatecrash, i spotted this half-naked man. :p


The guys started giving funny expressions after the sisters fed them with some "breakfast"


Perry: Grrrr... I will have my revenge!


The sisters just cant control their laughter.


After the gate was open, there are more "breakfast" inside waiting for Perry.


A behind the scene shot where the aunties are happily sharing the roasted pig


I always always always love happy tea ceremonies!








During the yum seng, this kid is enjoying herself so much that she seems to be in a world of her own, completely oblivious to her surroundings.


An uncle trying to get a piece of the action.


Their stage speech was interrupted by the kid.


After the table shots, the table toasting begins...


followed by the kissing...


Yup, thats me being kissed.




Cheers!
ChuianFeng (cf@1950photography.com)
http://www.1950photography.com/

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP