Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jianming and Casey

Wedding Date: 7 Dec 2008
Photographer: Yong How

It's been a long while since I posted a series of wedding pics....

I've covered Jianming and Casey's solemnisation about a year before their wedding day. Between that, I've also covered Jiaming's sister's wedding day. Therefore, I'm actually pretty much familiar with their family members on Jianming's wedding day.

Jianming and Casey had kept the program fairly simple and nice. Firstly, there's literally no gatecrash. Jianming only needs to sing a short tune to Casey and he's in the house. The tea ceremonies were also done simply and quick so there's quite a bit of time for everyone to mingle...just like what they've done for their solemnisation.

Here are some of my picks from their wedding:


Casey looking cheery after veiling

Jianming singing to Casey on the 2nd level. I love the expression of the bridesmaid here.... =p




Some final touches to Jianming's tie before they hop onto the car


Amos comes along to open the car door. I was teasing Amos that he's wearing exactly the same shirt during Steven's and Mei Ching's wedding. The relatives were surprised with my good memory. =p

Can't get more heartland than this. I love this shot!

No this is not posed. Coincidentally, they covered up at once when I suddenly point my camera at them.

Steven and Mei Ching with their newborn. :)


Jianming's grandma is forever so cheerful everytime I see her.

Accounting starts young. This boy had quite a few ang pows by the end of the day for all the things he had done for the couple.

Back to Casey's home







Casey was amused by the projected picture of Jianming when he's younger.


Steven fumbling to put his baby to sleep...reminds me of myself with Ray...


Jianming's friends grabbing the opportunity to have a drink with the groom after everyone left
Regards
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP