Friday, February 27, 2009

Jocelyn and Ryosuke's Solemnisation

Photographer: Yong How

I've covered Jocelyn and Ryosuke's wedding over last weekend and it was a very tough weekend to get by. Nothing wrong with their wedding, in fact it was a very nice ceremony graced by lots of close friends and relatives. An event filled with warmth indeed. Their simple event took a small twist when their japanese friends put up a very interesting gig in the middle of the lunch reception.

Unfortunately, I was down with food poisoning from the previous night and I was still half recovered when I start to cover their first ceremony. My stomach just kept stirring and some wrong times and a fever set in in the middle of the shoot. Good thing is that everything is pretty nice and easy and I didn't have to run about too much. Was pretty glad that I've made it through day 1 of their wedding actually.

Here's the highlights of day 1 of Jocelyn and Ryosuke's wedding shown during their dinner reception. :)

Slideshow removed due to copyrights matters.

Congrats Jocelyn and Ryosuke! Wishing you a great life as husband and wife back in Japan. ;)

Regards
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

6 comments:

booboogal February 28, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

are u feeling better?
you did a great job for us for the montage by the way :)

booboogal February 28, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

oh this is Jocelyn by the way

Tey Yong How February 28, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

Hey Jocelyn.

Thanks alot for popping by!

Yup, I was much better by your wedding dinner. Thanks for your hospitality to offer me a seat too. The first 2 dishes were the first decent solid food that I've eaten for the 2 days. Haha.

Hang in there for your pics ok. Had started on them already. :)

Anonymous March 4, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

warm and beautiful wedding. we had fun too! :)

Anonymous March 5, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

the anonymous is me, kiew ling..haha..if u know who...one of the emcees..

Tey Yong How March 5, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

Hey Kiew Ling!

Thanks for popping by! I was wondering who you were too. Now I know. :)

Hope you enjoyed the photos too. ;)

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP