Friday, November 7, 2008

Sharon and Johnathan

Wedding Date: 5 Oct 2008
Photographer: Yong How

Greetings everyone. I've finally caught up with my editing backlogs and it seems ages that I've posted anything at all. Just before there are more people asking where I've been to, I'll better start posting again. There are several weddings that I'll be blogging about so stay tuned.

First up is Sharon and Johnathan's wedding. Their wedding started very simple and quiet. No gate crashing. Both of them started off from their matrimonial home together with the bridesmaid and groomsmen all meeting there before setting off to their respective parents' place for tea ceremony. It then followed by their wedding dinner at night without the table shots.

Here are some of the shots from their wedding. Sharon and Johnathan, hope you like them. :)

































Regards
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP