Friday, November 28, 2008

Russell and Grace

Wedding Date: 1 Nov 2008
Photographer: Yong How

I knew Russel and Grace when they approached me to cover their solumnisation early 2007 and the first impression they gave me was that they are outspoken and chatty people. They certainly proved me right when they were very candid during their solumnisation ceremony. What's more was that, their relatives especially Russell's uncles were a super crazy bunch too. They kept poking fun at me during the shoot. Was very glad that Russell and Grace decided to have me to cover their actual day again and I've been looking forward to it.

They remain as fun as before on their wedding day with lots of joy throughout the day. I can't help but laugh along with some of the jokes being cracked between everyone there.

Here are some random selections from their wedding.

Russell and Grace, hope you like them. :)













A frail attempt to get a red packet =p





The uncles surprised everyone by staying on stage after toasting to sing a hokkien song for our dear couple. Way cool!


This gentleman was the best man for Russell's dad's wedding.
Regards
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP