Friday, November 14, 2008

Email down

Huge junk mails found their way into my mailbox this morning choking it up. Each email is really huge of at least 5MB with lots of images each. They are selling dental equipments, printing machines, etc. I supposed they are sent from the same party. Wonder what's with these advertisers....

Anyway, apologies if your enquiry emails didn't reach me somehow. If you had not received my replies till now, chances are that I didn't get your email. Hope you can try to resend again.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Here's wishing everyone a good weekend too! :)

Regards
Yong How

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP