Sunday, February 3, 2008

Small World

Back from shoot and worn out with a flu...

Finally get to shoot at One Rochester after these while. However, it wasn't the bride and groom who engaged me. My long time friend, Floni flew from Hong Kong to attend Junyuan and Huiyan's wedding and she wanted me to be there to help shoot for them though there's an official photographer already.

I had not spoken nor knew who the couple was till I was there. Much to my surprise, I found out from Junyuan that I've actually covered his brother's (Seng Guan and Yuqi)) ROM last October! I'll also be shooting Seng Guan and Yuqi's wedding later this year. I will also be seeing Yuqi at her friend's wedding this month and will also be shooting her pre wedding within this month too. That means we'll be meeting 3 times this month.

I was fighting a bad flu while shooting and it's a really big challenge to concentrate while fighting the running nose. The wet weather didn't make things easier too as it was a semi outdoor venue. Was still glad that I managed to pull it through.

Congrats Junyuan and Huiyan! Certainly a pleasure to be at your wedding though conditions were less than ideal. :)

Here are some pics...







A Little Dream was there to perform as well

Time to head for some rest....

Regards
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

2 comments:

Anonymous February 4, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

YH (the tall one),
I'm grateful to have U on my best friend, Hui Yian's wedding! Capturing the spontaneous moments & natural emotions of all.
Appreciated your professional supports throughout the event even with running nose (poor U).
Hope you get well soon!
Cheers,
Floni (the short one)

http February 5, 2008 at 5:05 PM  

Hey Floni,

Don't mention. It's really a nice cosy wedding to shoot. Just a pity that I have to do it with a flu.

See you soon! :)

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP