Thursday, January 31, 2008

2007 Wrap Up

It's been a while since I've posted. There are lots of changes for me over the past weeks in the personal and work front. Though I do feel really burnt out at times, but it's been a very satisfying looking back at the weddings that I've done over the past quarter.

I took some time off to collate several random images of some of the weddings I've done recently to quickly make a slideshow. That wraps up the year 2007's work.
Certainly hope you'll enjoy the slideshow! ;)


Click here for slideshow


Thank you all the support many of you had given me in 2007. Hope for a even better 2008!

Cheers!
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

4 comments:

A Princess's Mom January 31, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

WONDERFUL PICS SHIFU!!!!!!!

Tey Yong How January 31, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

Hey hey! Thanks so much for popping into our blog. Glad you like the pics. :)

Anonymous February 1, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

Ooooo...nice!!! A big hefty pat on the back! Hahhaa

Tey Yong How February 1, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

Heh heh. Thanks Leblue.

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP