Thursday, January 3, 2008

John and Karen

Had the honour to document John and Karen's solumnisation ceremony some time back. It was a relatively bigger scale solumnisation ceremony held at Raffles Town Club. I'm glad that CF is willing to drive me there and also assisted me to cover some shots.
Karen is rather spontaneous while John is more of a mellow person. John is also an airforce officer. I must say that John's thank you speech really started in a way which reminded me of my officer's opening address during my NS days. *No offence John, but your speech is really well done*.

Ok, less talk. Here are a small handful of images by CF and I.
Congrats Karen and John!

Regards
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

2 comments:

johnkaren January 3, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

Thanks to YH & CF!
It was all ur great effort that gave us a everlasting memory of our life.

Your photos & montage services were great!

Was really Helpful of you both!
God Bless you & family.

Best Regards,
John & Karen

Tey Yong How January 3, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

Hey Karen.

Thank you!

It's our pleasure to be of your service too.

Hope you have a smooth renovation to your love nest. :)

Regards
Yong How

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP