Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Joe and Shiyun

I had the privilege to document Joe and Shiyun's wedding 2 weeks back and it was really a fun one. It's also one wedding which I literally didn't give any directions and I can just shoot pretty unobstrusively through the whole day. Something that I enjoy most. Joe and Shiyun's family were also so fun to be around with.

Here's the express highlights of their fun wedding to share:
http://presentation.1950photography.com/YH/Joe_Shiyun.wmv
(Requires Windows Media Player and some patience while it downloads)

Also, I would like to represent 1950 Photography to wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Cheers!
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

1 comments:

Anonymous February 10, 2008 at 10:52 PM  

Hi, nice pic and I feel u have improved~~ look forward to mine hee hee :P

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP