Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ronnie and Joleen

Finally completed my 3 days consecutive shoot. Pretty drained and kind of lost the voice after directing so many big group shots over the last few days...really knock out after this post

I've shot Ronnie and Joleen's ROM a year back and I'm very glad to be able to cover their wedding day. Unfortunately, I have to miss their wedding dinner which is on another day as I am booked.

They got the biggest group of brothers and bridal fleet I've come across. Imagine brothers filling up the whole corridor when they were asked to do push ups. They also have the biggest bridal room I've been into. Also think that we can do a bouquet tossing within the room.

One of the most happening weddings I've been to this year...

Part of the bridal party fleetThis is what the brothers get for cheating during gate crash. The bridesmaid feed them personally to ensure nobody cheats...When you work with another photographer and a videographer...
Congrats Ronnie and Joleen! :)

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP