Saturday, December 8, 2007

Jack and Kah Yen

It has been a crazy period for me with a hectic schedule of shooting, post processing and meeting clients. Therefore I've not been posting much lately. Also apologies if I did not respond to your emails timely enough. I've been making it a point to respond within 2 days.

Just finished Jack's and Kah Yen's wedding dinner. Great couple and lots of laughter. They had their ROM and the tea ceremonies much earlier before and I was engaged just to document their wedding dinner.

Just post 2 random pics for now to break silence again. 2 more days of AD to go! Will try to post more again soon.
Congrats Jack and Kah Yen! :)

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP