Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yuanchun and Cailin

Photographer - ChuianFeng

I am sure most of you guys have seen this video by moomedia.

Well, i am blessed enough to be their wedding photographer on their big day. They knew and dated each other since their seconday sch days.

Here's some randoms from the day. :)







I really like their vows. Its written by themselves, which made it all the more special.



Too much martini will double yourself. :p

The Emcee stunned the crowd (and me) when they walk in holding on the pics of Yuanchun and Cailin.

Here's the real March-in.






Pardon me for my lack of text in this post. I am still suffering from some jet lag. >.<"

Cheers!
ChuianFeng (cf@1950photography.com)
http://www.1950photography.com/

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP