Monday, November 23, 2009

Tiande & Jasmine

Photographer - ChuianFeng

Last year, i shot Tiande & Jasmine ROM. Its the most bubbly ROM.

This year, its their customary wedding. Jasmine always came across to me as a very outgoing person. When she shed tears in the evening when hugging her brother, i was really.... stunned...

There's alot of pictures which i liked. Pity i cant post too much, else the blog will be very lag.

Here's some random photos from the day. :)

I think the brother in the middle looks like my Sec Sch chinese teacher. :p







Tiande making promises to Jasmine during the dinner.




Cheers!
ChuianFeng (cf@1950photography.com)
http://www.1950photography.com/

1 comments:

Anonymous November 24, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

i think i can understand the tears. if it's me, bubbly or not, i wld cry too, coz the very thought of marriage + leaving the hse just suddenly makes me feel so very close to my family - the people whom i've been taking granted for all these years, until the day i got married. it just dawn on me that i actually love them very much. :-)

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP