Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Random from Bali

Sorry for the lack of updates in the blog by me. It had been a whirlwind period for me with 4 shoots last week with appointments and morning highlights to work on in between.

Wasn't a very good start back when I return to office yesterday with some technical glitches that prevented me from working for the whole day. :(

Anyway, things are finally back to normal for now and thought I'll just post a shot that I like from Cheryl and Francis's wedding in Bali earlier this month.

Back to more edits and replying of emails... -_-"

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Have a good week ahead!

Regards
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP