Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Joon Hong & Joanne

Photographer: Darren

I still remember clearly after i went through the itinerary from Joanne, I got very stressed up as there is no make-up session to shoot, not much gatecrashing. Joanne was telling me she didn't want to 'tekan' Joon Hong so much as he's not feeling very well since the few days before the wedding. It is still a very simple and nice half-day wedding and it's still a joy for me to document it.


Actually I reached there 15 mins earlier, but she already dolled up.


Saw the herbal jelly? It's one of the 'tekan' food. Lucky him!


Guess what are they looking at?


Showdown!!!


Da Jie Da in action!






Where's my ang bao???


He can't remember Joanne i/c numbers.


No physical 'tekan' at Joanne's place, but 'tekan' at his homeground.





Cheers!
Darren (darren@1950photography.com)
http://www.1950photography.com/

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP