Monday, June 29, 2009

Dylan and Lily

I've known Dylan and Lily for several years since my days as a volunteer in the grassroot organisation. Dylan and I clicked very well and I always enjoy his company when we are working together during grassroots events.

Actually it didn't come to me that Dylan and Lily are a couple until last year and I'm pretty glad that they've tied the knot....some friend I am huh. Haha.

CF and I had shot their pre wedding and we enjoyed the session very much.

Fast forward to their wedding day, it was another great wedding to be at. As they had done away with quite a bit of the wedding practices, their schedule was pretty loose and everyone was pretty much relaxed.

Here are some of the images from their morning highlights to share. :)









I thought it was too easy for Dylan to eat eggplants as one of the sabotage item...but it turned out that he doesn't dare to take any of it at all.

















Congrats Dylan and Lily! :)

Regards
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP