Monday, March 9, 2009

Lora and Benny

Photographer: Yong How

Had the privilege to cover Lora and Benny's wedding last saturday.

I remembered that I clicked with Lora on the phone even before we met up. When we meet up, I also found Benny to be a great person to be with too.

Their wedding started off with Lora doing her perparations in the hotel. The moment I stepped into her hotel room, the first thing i hear is her bubbly laughters with the make up artist. Well, that's pretty normal. The great thing is that, Lora is all bubbly and in smiles throughout the day. Now that's a feat.

Benny on the other hand has proven to be a great gentleman too. Like what his good friend had mentioned during the dinner speech, he's a thoughtful guy. I agree wholehearted with that. Throughout the day, he tries his best to ensure that everyone is comfortable and enjoying the day while he himself continued to stay merry too.

What makes the day even better is that their family and relatives are all so cheery and you can feel the bond between everyone.

I'm really glad to be part of their wedding day.

I've actually covered the wedding with Ben from Hwee Studios. It's also the first time we've tried to incorporate my photos into his morning highlights and I think it worked pretty well. Pity that I can't post the video here though. Let me know if you'll like to view it if we do meet up ok. :)

Anyway, here are some of the extracts from their day...








"I promise I will give you all my money". Someone suggested that he should add that he won't give Lora all his stock market shares.


Someone mentioned to them that consuming the rice dumplings symbolises that they will have many children. Benny wants 10 children. Good luck Lora. =p




"Hou Leng"(Very pretty in cantonese)...Benny's granny kept commenting that Lora looks very pretty in her kua


Back in hotel








Benny's first time doing so much make up...





Lora's speech and thanking Benny
Lora and Benny. Enjoy your honeymoon! :)

Regards
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

4 comments:

Anonymous March 9, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

Yong How, My heartfelt thanks to you~! :) I am happy that you had enjoyed our wedding day. You are REALLY GREAT! You are also a very gentle and friendly man. I am so happy that we have engaged you for our big day. The first cooperation between you and Ben is really wonderful~~! I love it sooooooooo much!! haha... Keep in touch. It will be great to have you as my friend too! Take care and have a good rest. God bless. :D
~ Lora

Anonymous March 9, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

When I first saw the photo-video combo highlights done by you and Ben... the only word that went on my mind was "Wow...." This was the same comment echoed by all my friends and relatives :D Both you and Ben have created something so... so... I have no words to describe it... The mood, the touching moments, music... it was just fantastic! Really Guys... a BIG thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have managed to capture all the heartfelt moments on our big day... this shall be something Lora and I will treasure and view over and over again for many years to come... I especially love the photo you took of us just outside the underground pass. I also love the picture of Lora's father hugging her. The sheer joy on his face was priceless! God bless you YH... And keep up the good work! :D
~ Benny

Tey Yong How March 9, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Hey Benny and Lora.

Thank you so much for your compliments! It's really very encouraging. As a wedding photographer, what kept me going are not just the monetary rewards but more importantly, it's the happiness that my couples have when they look through the images.

It was really a joy to be with both of you and I also thank you for your hospitality throughout the day.

Really hope you'll have a great time in NZ. It's a great place to be in. Have a safe trip too and look forward to meet you again when you are back! :)

Anonymous March 24, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

Hello YH! We are back from honeymoon already! NZ is really a VERY nice place. :)

Yes, it is your genuine passion of bringing happiness through your photography, together with your talent, makes you a GREAT wedding photographer! ;) Photographer, like you, with a sensitive heart to see the emotions of the people at the occasion makes a big difference. :)

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP