Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dillon & Iris ROM

Photographer: Darren

Just realised that my previous post has been 'buried' by the massive posts from Uncle Tey. So it's time to post one before the viewers forget about my existence. Covered this ROM in early January, and I must admit the view is really wonderful. Coincidentally, they are the second pair of teachers after Wei Zheng & Lin Ying. Guess december and january is the only good time for them to tie the knot.

Here are some random shots:



Getting ready


































Glad that I have the chance to shoot on board the yacht,


thanks to the friendly owner. I bet he got no idea I have taken this photo. :p



Cheers!
Darren (darren@1950photography.com)
http://www.1950photography.com/

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP