Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sharen and Derrick Solumnisation

I had the privilege to document Sharen and Derrick's solumnisation ceremony earlier this month.

It's the first time I'm shooting a groom who's as tall as myself. Feels weird at first...haha.

I have to admit that it's a pretty challenging shoot considering the small space during the ceremony and the waitresses at the dining area were offering excellent services by being always around the tables ready to serve....just that it's made it very challenging for me to move around. Also, Sharen was pretty nervous during the ceremony. I'm glad that she managed to loosen up later in the day.

Still, it's a nice simple ceremony that I'm glad to be documenting. A quick outdoor shoot later at Clarke Quay ends the day.

Congrats Sharen and Derrick! :)

Here are some of the random picks...














Regards
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

1 comments:

Anonymous September 30, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

love the pics!! hehe... especially the last pic..classic!!

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP