Friday, September 26, 2008

Mayank and Tammie

Phew! It's been a tough fortnight having the juggle my in camp training, baby and work. This ICT is the toughest I've been to with so many outfield operations within 2 weeks and under the crazily hot weather. The early book-ins and late book-outs had really taken quite a toll off me too. Very glad that the ICT is coming to an end today and I'm back in office for a while to collect some stuff before booking back in at lunch for the 'Happy Hour'.

Anyway, back to weddings...

Mayank and Tammie's wedding slideshow was done and uploaded months ago and somehow it just slipped my mind to post it on the blog. Good thing I've came across it when I was housekeeping my file server last night.

I've enjoyed their wedding very much because we don't get inter-racial weddings frequently and also the people at the wedding really enjoyed themselves. It's also a very 'alcoholic' wedding as they've downed beer and wine almost the whole day. Mayank even had a break in between the gate crashing to enjoy some Carlsberg. Lots more alcohol were served during the banquet when Mayank and Tammie insist to have a drink with all the guests while moving through the tables. I salute them for their capacity for alcohol.

Here's the slideshow of their big day. :)



Ok, time to book in...

Regards
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP