Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Elvin & Esther

I totally enjoyed shooting this wedding. Elvin & Esther are such a fun couple that they really made my day. I just knew it when Esther engages me and i am looking so forward to their wedding.

The church ceremony really touches my heart as i can feel Elvin and Esther giving their heartfelt speeches from the bottom of their heart. And yet despite the tears, you can feel the joy that is within them.

Seeing the photos at the end of the day, waking up at 330am to go Kota Tinggi for the gatecrash is really really worth it.


Click on the photo to view the slideshow.

To Elvin & Esther, I wish you all the best in your next stage of life.

Cheers!
ChuianFeng (cf@1950photography.com)
http://www.1950photography.com/

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP