Monday, June 23, 2008

Ee Hoon and Ray

It was a great shooting Ee Hoon and Ray's wedding. It is rare that I cover a wedding that is held entirely in a hotel from start to end and I was a little concerned about getting enough good shots at first. I've been proven wrong when everyone were so fun to work with. When I stepped out of the hotel in the evening for the outdoor shoot, the first thought was "Wow, I've been in there shooting for the past 7hrs!".

Thank you Ee Hoon, Ray and gang for being such fun people to be with! :)

Wishing both of you a blissful marriage. ;)

Here's the simple slideshow of their wedding day.



Click here to view the higher resolution copy.

PS: I am trying different ways to present slideshows recently while keeping our hosting space usage as low as possible. Do bear with the inconsistant presentation methods for now ok.

Regards
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

9 comments:

Unknown June 23, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

Thanks Yong How, you're a great photographer to work with, loved your pics man ;)

Tey Yong How June 23, 2008 at 12:35 PM  

Hey Ray.

Thanks alot for your compliments! You and gang played a big part to help make everything so perfect too. :)

Anonymous June 23, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

Hi Yong How! Thanks for the lovely slideshow. I see your passion in photography. =) Will always remember how you risked your life in the carpark. haha... =)

Tey Yong How June 23, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

Hey Ee Hoon.

Haha. No worries. It's a 'calculated risk'. Very glad that we we all enjoyed the process and are all happy with the results. That is always the source of my job satisfaction. ;)

Anonymous June 26, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

Oh gosh.. Ray!?!?! Ray used to be my church mate.. and he was so young when I knew him.. and now he's married.. Although I know he had plans since NUS days, I still can't believe until I see the slideshow.. And I haven't even met his wife b4! Did I intro Ray to you, YH or it's just pure coincidence? -Shuming-

Tey Yong How June 26, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

Hey Shuming.

Surprised to see your comment! Can't really remember how Ray and Ee Hoon found out about my service. Gotta check out with them. :)

Unknown June 27, 2008 at 8:13 AM  

Shuming?! You also know YH?? =D Wow what a coincidence! Hahahaha...

Yifen found YH though some forum posts I believe =) Seems so long ago, yet it was only a few years ago since uni days eh.

Anonymous June 28, 2008 at 12:55 AM  

Ray look at u.. u have a babyish/ boyish look.. still look and are VERY young! Haha.. will meet up and u gotta intro Yifen to G & myself when we're back in Sept! YH was my Sec school classmate! -Shuming-

Unknown June 28, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

Lol... ="D Yeps, we must intro Yifen to you guys eh =)

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP