Thursday, May 29, 2008

Feels so happy looking at this shot

It's been a challenging week for me as I have tonnes of images to edit, shoot a pre-wedding and also battle a fever for the past 2 days. Glad that the fever had subsided and I'm able to be more productive again.

It's a very hot season. Hope all couples can eat well, drink plenty and stay healthy especially before your wedding.

The most wonderful thing about wedding photography for me is to be able to capture the genuine emotions during a couple's important day.

Here's one simple snapshot from Ching Na and KK's wedding last week that brightens me up. I hope it helps to lift up your spirits in some way too.... :)


Regards
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

Contact Us

  • yhtey@1950photography.com
  • cf@1950photography.com
  • darren@1950photography.com

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP