Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Edna and Daniel

Greetings everyone again!

I've been a very slow blogger lately as I was pretty swamped with work and also getting ready for my junior's coming in a couple months. Just to think that I've not done any shopping for the baby stuff till now. I'll be setting aside this sunday to do whatever shopping I can before the peak wedding season kicks in full swing. Apologies to the couples who had requested to meet up this sunday.

Had just finished processing Edna and Daniel's wedding images and thought I'll post some up too.

Daniel was my secondary school classmate. I recalled doing projects with Daniel and also went to gym with him during school days. However, we lost touch after we graduated. Somehow, I got to know Edna whom I bought investment plans from along the way. I'm glad and honoured to be able to document their wedding as Edna and Daniel were more fun than I expected. I'm also glad that I've managed to catch up a little with several secondary school classmates from the wedding as well.

Congrats Edna and Daniel again!

Here are a handful of images. :)















Regards
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

Contact Us

  • yhtey@1950photography.com
  • cf@1950photography.com
  • darren@1950photography.com

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP