Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sean and Terese AD

Just started processing Sean and Terese's AD pics.

I've covered Sean and Terese's ROM just a week before their AD. They are indeed a fun couple to work with. This round, I've covered it as a 2nd photographer along with Derrick. I must say it's a different challenge to shoot as a 2nd photographer when I have to find a different
perspective to shoot from.

Sean and Terese's dinner was held at Grand Shanghai. Incidentally, the last time I worked with Derrick, the wedding dinner was held there as well. Nice place and am glad that I get to shoot there again.

Here are some pics...One reason why I seldom suggest bouquet throwing lately. The ladies doesn't want to catch the bouquet! =p
Click to see larger image.Baby smiling for cameraSometimes the kids are attracted to a taller than usual photographer lurking among them...

0 comments:

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP