Sunday, November 18, 2007

Anthony and Emily

Just back from shooting the morning ceremony of Anthony and Emily. A very loud couple.

Some months after they signed with me, Emily realised that my sister is also her ex-colleague from a gathering with my sister.

They requested for an outdoor shoot in the morning and I decided to try something different this time. Glad that it worked quite well.

Here are 2 shots from the outdoor shoot before I leave to cover another wedding dinner. :)

Bride's cousins cum the papparazzi team
Thanks to the group of resting cyclists for this interesting shot! One of the cyclist happen to be my ex-client's brother! Small world...

2 comments:

Anonymous November 20, 2007 at 9:17 AM  

Hi hi Yong how,

Yup yup it is really a small world indeed! heheeh! :)
My brother told me he saw you too and was thinking "hey isn't that guy my sister's PG during her ROM"! hehe! What a coincidence right! Lucky you still recognised him coz i bet he was sweaty & worn-out after the cycle. hahaa! :)

Nice to see so many nice pixs here, great work!

Mag

Tey Yong How November 20, 2007 at 11:57 AM  

Thanks Mag! :)

Haha, sometimes I met too many people in weddings that I can't remember all the faces. Good thing I recalled that he's your brother pretty instantly. Singapore is getting smaller....haha.

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP