Monday, August 3, 2009

Hyper Girl

It seems like dinosaur ages ago since I really go on a picnic. I managed to join in a simple impromptu picnic organised by my group of old time friends. The original plan was to check out Henderson Wave but we eventually decided to just go for a more relaxed picnic at the more peaceful Punggol beach. It's a 2 hour event and we literally do nothing there other than eating finger food and chat. For me, I can't help but shoot one of my friend's little girl, ZL. (good thing I've brought my camera along). I met her a few times over the past years during occasional gatherings (she's grown alot)...but she was so hyper and cute yesterday that I know I must get some shots of her. She was so eager to 'pose' as well.

Her mum also told me that she can't stand her girls nonsense sometimes. I've got a little taste of it from a short conversation with her...

ZL: You cannot lie to me or else your nose will grow very long like Pinnochio.

Me: Then elephants are bad liars.

ZL: No you stupid! Elephants can't talk!

Me: ....


Here are some pics... :)











Apparently, my little Ray didn't really enjoy the outing...


Regards
Yong How
www.1950photography.com

2 comments:

Yuqi August 4, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

Can see your have enjoy so much... nice photo of the kids.

Tey Yong How August 12, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

Hee. Thanks. It's a nice simple outing. :)

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP