Sunday, September 23, 2007

Shyun Der & Linda

I've always been the photographer for my friends' weddings but today was my first time being the 'brother' for a wedding.

Shyun Der had another good friend, Joe whom they had arranged to provide photography. So I have the privilege of taking the back seat n just enjoy not being the photographer though I've still helped Joe to cover some shots during the dinner time. Had finally got the chance to feel the wedding in a perspective of a guest and it's great to know Joe. He does take beautiful pics too. :)

Congrats Shyun Der n Linda! It's my pleasure being your brother! :)

Makeup Production Line
The Toast

1 comments:

Anonymous October 2, 2007 at 10:21 PM  

Hi Tey,

Thanks for being my brother and photographer!

The shots u took are really nice!
We will catch up again after my honeymoon. :)

Shyun Der

About Us

1950 Photography seeks to capture your wedding day in the least obstrusive manner so that the images will show the genuine love, fun and emotions of your big day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP